The most important route to academic success is time management. Time management is a skill which we all require in order to succeed. The daily time table you prepare will help you a lot in this matter.
A MODEL DAILY SCHEDULE
5.00 am - Getting up
5.15 – 7.30 am - Prayer, Study
7.30 am - Breakfast, News paper reading To school
9 am – 3.30 pm - At school
3.50 – 5.00 pm - Play, Bath
5.00 – 8.00 pm - Study
8.00 – 9.15 pm - Prayers, Supper, T.V. News
9.15 – 10.30 pm - Study
10.30 pm - To bed
Exams are the culmination of all your studies. Listed below are a few tips on how to gain the best from yourself.
“The Lord your God is in your midst, a warrior who gives victory” Zeph. 3/17. So first of all put your trust in God and be courageous. Before the exam day
- Study previous exam papers
- Make a revision timetable – and stick to it.
- Try to revise in short spells, rather than letting your mind wander during longer periods.
- Revision notes are useful to keep going over. Write down the basic or most important parts.
- Take breaks between revision. Pray for few minutes. Get some fresh air – go for walks. Always keep yourself well nourished.
- Make sure you have all the right equipment for the exam the night before.
- Have a good healthy breakfast.
- Read through your notes.
- Manage your time – know how long the exam is and the number of questions to be answered. Don’t spend too long on the first few questions and then find you’ve run out of time, take a brief look over the paper before you begin answering questions.
- Read the questions thoroughly – make sure you know which questions have to be answered.
- Plan your answer first.
- Write your answer as clearly as possible.
- On finishing the exam paper read through your answers again
- Relax – don’t worry about the exam. Do an activity to help you relax and get ready for the next exam
PROMISES TO BE KEPT
- will come to school on every working day on time and will do my work regularly.
- I will always dress in a way that is compatible with the dignified ambience of the school environment.
- I will be polite, courteous, and will show respect to teachers, elders, and my schoolmates. When I have a difference of opinion, I will experss that in dignified language.
- I will strictly follow the rule of campus language. I understand that it is one of the main reasons why my parents have sent me to Mary Rani.
- I will do my home assignments regulary and show them to my parents and teachers. To remember the assignments I will note them down in this handbook.
- Classrooms, Library, Labs, Furniture and all school equipments are for my academic activities and I will not do anything to disfigure or damage them.
- I will help and support the Waste Management effort in the school, by not bringing in plastic wrapped toffees and plastic waste. I will try to keep the classrooms, corridors and the whole campus clean and tidy.
- I will help to save energy by turning off unnecessary lights and fans.
- I will not distrub others by running on the corridors and walkways and will make sure that others can walk freely and safely. 10. Dance, music, mass drills, games, karate and yoga are for the development of my body and mind and I will never fail to participate in them.
- I know I am precious and a loved and respected member of my school and home. I will try my best to keep up the good name of my school and family.