This handbook is a vital link between the parents and the school. It must be brought to school everyday. Parents are requested to check it daily and to communicate through it when needed.
Parents and guardians are requested to co-operate with the school in the observance of all rules and regulations laid down below and those announced, by the school authorities as and when they are required. Parents are also requested to keep in touch with the principal and teachers regarding the process, attendance and conduct of their children.
1. All the students are expected to speak only in English in the class rooms, campus and in school buses.
2. Pupils are responsible for the safety of their own belongings. Valuable ornaments (gold,silver,etc.) should not be worn in the school. The school will not be responsible for the loss of the same. Girls may wear simple ear studs only.
3. Cleanliness in person and dress should be highly observed. Books should be kept neat and tidy.
4. When a pupil requires leave from the class the parents should apply to the class teacher and permission should be obtained. In case of an emergency or sudden illness the case may be noted in the pages provided in this diary.
5. All the students are expected to be in school by 9.15 am. The school begins at 9.30 am with the assembly and ends at 3.30 pm. All the students and teachers are expected to be present for the assembly. Disciplinary action will be taken against those who come late repeatedly.
6. If any school equipment or belongings of other pupils are destroyed or damaged by the pupils, he/she will have to pay for it.
7. Irregular attendance, habitual negligence in school work, dishonesty, repeated breaking of school rules, obscenity in word or act, serious misconduct or threats inside or outsides of the school, may cause dismissal of the pupil.
8. Parents are requested not to disturb the classes during the class hours. In case of any emergency they should get permission from the principal.
9. Chewing gum is not allowed in school.
10. Pupils are not allowed to enter other class rooms at any time.
11. Students are not allowed to bring mobile phones, electronic gadgets, video games sets, toys and CDs from outside to the school.